Supportan Tailored for cancer patients
Why choose Noble Healthcare Products?
- European Made – the latest technology
- Australian owned 100%
- Free Freight for orders over $300
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 12 months
- Real Support – Speak to us in person
Registered NDIS clients receive a 10% discount on the disposable continence range *
Enjoy Our Bonus Reward Scheme!
Contact us to find out about our rewards system.
‘Earn while you spend’
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
For patients with or at risk of malnutrition, in particular those with cancer, chronic catabolic disease or cachexia.
Available in 500 ml EasyBag.
- High energy: 1.5 kcal/mL - 750 kcal per 500mL bag
- High protein: 50g protein per 500mL bag
- With fibre
- 27 energy% protein to compensate for an increased protein turnover and help to counteract loss of muscle mass1
- High in fat (40 en%), carbohydrate-level (31 en%) adapted for cancer patients with insulin resistance
- High in EPA from fish oil (2g per bag) according to recommendations for patients with weight and muscle loss2-4 and suppressed immune function2,5
1) Arends J, Bachmann P, Baracos V, et al. ESPEN guidelines on nutrition in cancer patients. Clin Nutr. 2016;36(1):11-48
2) Sánchez-Lara K, Turcott JG, Juárez-Hernández E, et al. Effects of an oral nutritional supplement containing eicosapentaenoic acid on nutritional and clinical outcomes in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: randomised trial. Clin Nutr. 2014;33(6):1017-1023.
3) van der Meij BS, Langius JA, Smit EF, et al. Oral nutritional supplements containing (n-3) polyunsaturated fatty acids affect the nutritional status of patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer during multimodality treatment. J. Nutr. 2010;140(10):1774-1780.
4) Murphy RA, Mourtzakis M, Chu QS, et al. Nutritional intervention with fish oil provides a benefit over standard of care for weight and skeletal muscle mass in patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer receiving chemotherapy. Cancer. 2011;117(8):1775-1782.
5) Silva JD, Trindade EB, Fabre ME, et al. Fish oil supplement alters markers of inflammatory and nutritional status in colorectal cancer patients. Nutrition and cancer. 2012;64(2):267-273.
ALLERGENS: This product contains milk, soy, fish oil and wheat.