NUTRICIA RENILON 7.5 CARAMEL 125ML | CARTON OF 24
Delays with Stock Supply.
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A ready-to-drink, high energy, moderate protein, reduced mineral oral nutritional supplement for the dietary management of patients with renal disease (receiving dialysis).
- 249kcal/bottle (2kcal/ml): energy-dense ONS for patients requiring fluid or volume restriction.
- 1g protein/bottle (15% energy): moderate protein to prevent and/or treat protein-energy malnutrition frequently observed in patients on dialysis.1
- Reduced mineral content (sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium): for patients that require select mineral restriction.
- Elevated levels of micronutrients with antioxidant properties compared to standard ONS: to support and mitigate increased oxidative stress in pre-dialysis patients.2-13
- Does not contain preformed vitamin A: to prevent hypervitaminosis.14-18
- Does not contain vitamin D: to prevent toxicity as vitamin D cannot be converted sufficiently to active form by patients with end-stage renal failure.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with renal disease receiving dialysis treatment.
- Patients requiring a fluid or volume restriction.
- Patients requiring a select mineral restriction.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton