NUTRICIA RENILON 7.5 CARAMEL 125ML | CARTON OF 24
$101.16 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A ready-to-drink, high energy, moderate protein, reduced mineral oral nutritional supplement for the dietary management of patients with renal disease (receiving dialysis).
- 249kcal/bottle (2kcal/ml): energy-dense ONS for patients requiring fluid or volume restriction.
- 1g protein/bottle (15% energy): moderate protein to prevent and/or treat protein-energy malnutrition frequently observed in patients on dialysis.1
- Reduced mineral content (sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium): for patients that require select mineral restriction.
- Elevated levels of micronutrients with antioxidant properties compared to standard ONS: to support and mitigate increased oxidative stress in pre-dialysis patients.2-13
- Does not contain preformed vitamin A: to prevent hypervitaminosis.14-18
- Does not contain vitamin D: to prevent toxicity as vitamin D cannot be converted sufficiently to active form by patients with end-stage renal failure.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with renal disease receiving dialysis treatment.
- Patients requiring a fluid or volume restriction.
- Patients requiring a select mineral restriction.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton