NUTRICIA CALOGEN NEUTRAL 500ML | CARTON OF 12
$445.32 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com
A ready-to-use, energy dense, shot-style oral nutritional supplement. A protein-free, long chain triglyceride fat emulsion.
- 5kcal/ml, 135kcal per 30ml shot.
- Designed to be used in medication pass nutritional supplement program (3 x 30ml shots).
- Mixes into food or fluids to increase energy density.
- Protein and fibre free.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with higher energy requirements, such as patients with HIV, cystic fibrosis or COPD.
- Patients with renal disease.
- Patients requiring a fluid restriction.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Flavoured Calogen (strawberry) is not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age. Product may need diluting in patients under 5 years of age.
- Neutral Calogen may require dilution for use in patients under 5 years of age.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Suggested intake: 3 x 30ml Calogen per day, decanted during medicine rounds.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not suitable for freezing.
- Once opened, close the bottle and store in a refrigerator for max 14 days.
- Discard unused contents after 14 days.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton