Fresubin HP Energy For optimal GI-tolerance – fibre-free
Why choose Noble Healthcare Products?
- European Made – the latest technology
- Australian owned 100%
- Free Freight for orders over $300
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 12 months
- Real Support – Speak to us in person
Registered NDIS clients receive a 10% discount on the disposable continence range *
Enjoy Our Bonus Reward Scheme!
Contact us to find out about our rewards system.
‘Earn while you spend’
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
1.5 kcal/ml 75g protein
For patients with or at risk of malnutrition, in particular with increased energy and protein needs and/or fluid restrictions or fat malabsorption. Meets nutritional targets of catabolic patients (> 1.2 g protein / kg BW). Low viscosity for easy application.
Available in 1000 ml EasyBag.
- High energy: 1.5 kcal/mL - 1500 kcal per bag
- High protein: 75g protein per bag
- Easily digested and well tolerated due to adapted fat blend: high MCT
- 57 % of fat is MCT for easy absorption1
- High-quality protein to promote maintenance of metabolically active muscle and to support increasing lean body mass2
- With fish oil
- With 20 µg Vitamin D per RDD according to latest nutritional recommendations for persons without endogeneous synthesis like immobile patients3-5
1) Babayan VK. Medium chain triglycerides and structured lipids. Lipids. 1987;6(7):417-420.
2) McGregor RA, Poppitt SD. Milk protein for improved metabolic health: a review of the evidence. Nutr Metab (Lond) 2013;10(1):46.
3) Dawson-Hughes B, Mithal A, Bonjour JP, et al. IOF position statement: vitamin D recommendations for older adults. Osteoporos Int. 2010;21(7):1151-1154.
4) Nordic Nutrition Recommendations: Integrating nutrition and physical activity.5th edition. 2012
5) D-A-C-H: Referenzwerte Für Die Nahrstoffzufuhr; 2018.
ALLERGENS: This product contains milk, soy and fish oil.