Frebini Original Fibre 500mL EasyBag
15 per pack
Why Choose Noble Healthcare?
- Real Support – Speak to us in person – freecall-1800 780 699
- Australian owned 100%
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund you in full.
- Free returns of unused disposable continence products up to 6 months
- Registered NDIS Provider
Possible stock delays
Please email or ring us to confirm if urgent
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
1 kcal/ml 12.5 g protein
For paediatric patients (1-12 years) with conditions such as failure to thrive, neurological impairment, physical disablement, trauma / surgery, gastro intestinal disorder, e.g. Crohn's disease, chronic wasting disease, e.g. cancer.
Available in 500 ml EasyBag.
- Energy: 1.0 kcal/mL - 500 kcal per bag
- Protein: 12.5g per bag
- With high quality complete milk protein for a balanced amino acid provision and catch up growth and / or disease specific higher demands
- Adapted fat profile: with 8 energy% MCT for easy absorption
- Balanced composition of DHA and EPA from fish oil
- EPA helps to support immune functions
- DHA essential for the retina and brain development – which continues during childhood1-3
- With fibre to maintain gut physiology4
- For complete nutrition adapted to paediatric patient needs - meaning with all macro- and micronutrients according to legal requirements
1) Ryan AS et al.: Prostaglandines,Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids 2010; 82: 305-14.
2) Innis SM: J. Nutr. 2007; 137: 855-9.
3) Richardson A J et al.: PLOS ONE Sept 2012; 7(9), e43909.
4) Lochs H, Allison SP, Meier R, et al. Introductory to the ESPEN Guidelines on Enteral Nutrition: terminology, definitions and general topics. Clin Nutr. 2006;25(2):180-186.
ALLERGENS: This product contains milk, wheat, soy and fish oil.
15 per pack