NUTRINIDRINK VANILLA POWDER 400G | CARTON OF 12
$185.58 (incl. tax)
10 weekly payments of $18.56 learn more
How does this work?
Glad you asked!
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
If you are new to LatitudePay, you will need this stuff:
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can be prepared to 1kcal/ml,1.5kcal/ml or 2kcal/ml feed, flexibility to prepare to various energy concentrations.
- 8g protein/200ml when made at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml)
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the diet for children aged 1-12 years.
- Contains a higher percentage of fat, a lower percentage of protein and less iron compared to an adult supplement to cater specifically for the needs of children.
- Available in vanilla flavour.
- For the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition in children.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Growth failure.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Directions of Use
- To prepare 100ml of feed at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml) add 5 level scoops (30.4g) powder to 75ml water at 20 oC.
- Stir briskly until dissolved.
- Use prepared feed within 2 hours.
- Always discard unused portion.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
Quantity per Carton
12 cans per carton