NUTRICIA PROTIFAR 225G | CARTON OF 24
$468.36 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A high protein supplement for the dietary management of patients with hypoproteinaemia.
- 2g protein, 9kcal and 34mg of calcium per scoop (2.5g).
- Neutral flavour to enable mixing into food or fluids and cooking without significantly altering flavour or texture.
- Low mineral content.
- Fibre free.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high protein requirements.
- Patients with hypoproteinaemia.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Direction for Use
- One level scoop (2.5g powder) provides approximately 2.2g of protein. Use only scoop provided in the packaging to ensure serving consistency.
- Mix the required amount of Protifar with sufficient cold liquid to form a smooth paste. Stir into the food/drink.
- Prepare the food or drink per serving.
- Consume prepared food or drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished food or drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use contents within one month.
- Replace lid firmly after use.
- Do not refrigerate.
Quantity per Carton
24 tins per carton