NUTRICIA PROTIFAR 225G | CARTON OF 24
Why Choose Noble Healthcare?
- Real Support – Speak to us in person – freecall-1800 780 699
- Australian owned 100%
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund you in full.
- Free returns of unused disposable continence products up to 6 months
- Registered NDIS Provider
Possible stock delays
Please email or ring us to confirm if urgent
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A high protein supplement for the dietary management of patients with hypoproteinaemia.
- 2g protein, 9kcal and 34mg of calcium per scoop (2.5g).
- Neutral flavour to enable mixing into food or fluids and cooking without significantly altering flavour or texture.
- Low mineral content.
- Fibre free.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high protein requirements.
- Patients with hypoproteinaemia.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Direction for Use
- One level scoop (2.5g powder) provides approximately 2.2g of protein. Use only scoop provided in the packaging to ensure serving consistency.
- Mix the required amount of Protifar with sufficient cold liquid to form a smooth paste. Stir into the food/drink.
- Prepare the food or drink per serving.
- Consume prepared food or drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished food or drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use contents within one month.
- Replace lid firmly after use.
- Do not refrigerate.
Quantity per Carton
24 tins per carton