NUTRICIA PREOP 200ML | CARTON OF 24
$73.44 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A ready-to-drink, lemon flavoured carbohydrate drink for pre-operative dietary management of patients undergoing elective surgery.
- Suitable for use as part of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) programs: carbohydrate loading before surgery is recommended to improve patient outcomes including shorter length of stay and reduced post-operative insulin resistance.
- Safe to use up until 2 hours prior to anaesthesia: shortens pre-operative fasting period and improves patient wellbeing by reducing feelings of thirst, hunger and weakness pre- and post-operative.
- 2g carbohydrate/bottle (100% energy): induces insulin release during pre-operative carbohydrate feeding which promotes anabolic state and results in reduction in post-operative insulin resistance.
- Maltodextrin polymer composition: lower osmolality than pure glucose or other monomer solutions and contributes to increased gastric emptying rate.
For pre-operative dietary management of patients undergoing elective surgery.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with delayed gastric emptying.
- Not suitable for emergency surgery patients.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Loading dose: 4 x 200ml the evening before surgery.
- Final dose: 2 x 200ml 2 hours prior to anaesthesia.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton