NUTRISON ENERGY PACK 1000ML | CARTON OF 8
Delays with Stock Supply.
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
• 2kcal/ml: for patients with increased energy requirements and fluid/volume restrictions.
• Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
• Reduced mineral content: in line with recommendations for chronic renal disease.
• Enriched with carotenoids: reflecting general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
• Fish oils: to provide Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
• Fibre-free: for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
• 500ml OpTri bottle: suitable for closed or open system feeding via ISO compliant flip-top screw cap.
• Flocare Two Pack Connector (69915) compatible: for connecting two packs (2x 500ml) for simultaneous delivery
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition.
- Conditions requiring a fluid or volume restriction e.g. liver or renal disease, heart failure.
- Conditions requiring a select mineral restriction e.g. renal disease.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for use in patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 packs per carton