NUTRISON ENERGY PACK 1000ML | CARTON OF 8
$124.80 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com
• Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
• 2kcal/ml: for patients with increased energy requirements and fluid/volume restrictions.
• Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
• Reduced mineral content: in line with recommendations for chronic renal disease.
• Enriched with carotenoids: reflecting general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
• Fish oils: to provide Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
• Fibre-free: for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
• 500ml OpTri bottle: suitable for closed or open system feeding via ISO compliant flip-top screw cap.
• Flocare Two Pack Connector (69915) compatible: for connecting two packs (2x 500ml) for simultaneous delivery
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition.
- Conditions requiring a fluid or volume restriction e.g. liver or renal disease, heart failure.
- Conditions requiring a select mineral restriction e.g. renal disease.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for use in patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 packs per carton