Microdox Bladder Rinse 500ml
$16.50 – $660.00 (incl. tax if any)
Microdox is a bladder irrigation which fulfils the requirements of an effective adjunct UTI prevention and treatment.
Effective in the removal of UTI-causing bacteria, bacterial biofilms & drug-resistant strains.
Why Choose Noble Healthcare?
- Real Support – Speak to us in person – freecall-1800 780 699
- Australian owned 100%
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund you in full.
- Free returns of unused disposable continence products up to 6 months
- Registered NDIS Provider
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
To treat and prevent infections in the bladder, Microdox super-oxidised solution is instilled using a catheter.
It is also used for the prevention and treatment of urinary tract infection (UTI) and has the following benefits:
- Removes UTI causing bacteria and bacterial biofilm physically
- Powerful local antimicrobial action
- Non irritating and Non toxic
Active Ingredient: Microdacyn Super Oxidised Solution (SOS)
A catheter syringe is required for instillation of this product.
Microdox is ready to use. No mixing or preparation is required prior to use.
Microdox is sold as a 500ml screw cap bottle, but it needs to be used within 60 days of opening.
Pack of 6, Carton of 24, Single