Chlorinated Polyethylene Shoe Covers
$176.00 (incl. tax if any)
- Used as a physical barrier on a shoe to prevent cross-contamination between the wearer’s shoe and the environment. They are intended for use in operating theatres and for general ward use to assist in preventing the transmission of diseases and particulate contamination
- Comfortable with good strength and abrasion resistance
- 0.04mm Polyethylene that is water proof
- For use in operating theatres and for general ward use
- HACCP certified
Why choose Noble Healthcare Products?
- European Made – the latest technology
- Australian owned 100%
- Free Freight for orders over $300
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 12 months
- Real Support – Speak to us in person
Registered NDIS clients receive a 10% discount on the disposable continence range *
Enjoy Our Bonus Reward Scheme!
Contact us to find out about our rewards system.
‘Earn while you spend’
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com