NUTRISON LOW SODIUM 1000ML OPTRI BOTTLE | CARTON OF 8
$183.60 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A nutritionally complete, low sodium, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Low in sodium (25mg/100kcal): in line with maximum daily intake on a low sodium diet (<2300mg per day).
- Fibre free (<0.1g/100ml): for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
- For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Conditions requiring a sodium restricted diet e.g. hypernatremia, congestive heart failure, oedema, hypertension.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for patients with contraindications for sodium restriction e.g. uncomplicated renal disease, normal pregnancy ileostomised patients and severe hypothyroidism.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Direction for Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
8 bottles per carton