NUTRISON LOW SODIUM 1000ML OPTRI BOTTLE | CARTON OF 8
$183.60 (incl. tax)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A nutritionally complete, low sodium, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Low in sodium (25mg/100kcal): in line with maximum daily intake on a low sodium diet (<2300mg per day).
- Fibre free (<0.1g/100ml): for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
- For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Conditions requiring a sodium restricted diet e.g. hypernatremia, congestive heart failure, oedema, hypertension.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for patients with contraindications for sodium restriction e.g. uncomplicated renal disease, normal pregnancy ileostomised patients and severe hypothyroidism.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Direction for Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
8 bottles per carton