NUTRISON ADVANCED PEPTISORB 1000ML | CARTON OF 8 $193.44
Delays with Stock Supply.
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A nutritionally complete, semi-elemental, short-chain peptide based, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- 85% short-chain peptides from hydrolysed whey protein and 15% from free amino acids: to optimise protein absorption in patients with impaired GI function.
- 49% of fat content from medium-chain triglycerides (MCT): to optimise fat absorption and digestion in patients with impaired lipid metabolism.
- 1000ml ready-to-hang pack and 500ml plastic bottle formats: provides flexibility for different feeding methods e.g. closed-system pump delivery, syringe bolus
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition with severe impairment of digestion and/or absorption.
- Patients with a partially functional gastrointestinal tract or impaired gastrointestinal tolerance due to disease e.g. short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease or bowel fistulae.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 packs per carton