NUTRICIA SCANDISHAKE MIX VANILLA 6 X 85G SACHET PER PACKET | CARTON OF 48 SACHETS
$330.48 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com
A powdered, high energy nutritional supplement suitable for Cystic Fibrosis patients.
- High fat content (43%E) to meet increased fat requirements.
- Enriched with minerals to supplement increased losses.
- Fibre free (<0.5g/100g).
- Convenient single serve sachets for quick and easy preparation.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high energy requirements.
- Patients with malabsorption states or other conditions requiring fortification with a fat/carbohydrate supplement e.g. cystic fibrosis.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for tube feeding.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
Direction for Use
- One sachet of 85g powder should be dissolved in 240ml whole milk.
- Prepare the drink per serving.
- Consume prepared drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Keep tightly sealed and store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened a sachet of Scandishake should be stored in a cool, dry place and used within 2-3 days.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
6 x 85g sachet per packet
8 packets per carton
48 sachet per carton