NUTRICIA NUTILIS 670G | CARTON OF 6
$111.87 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
A food and fluid thickener with amylase resistant features for the dietary management of dysphagia.
- Amylase resistant formulation ensures food/drink maintains consistency after contact with saliva for a safer swallow.
- Mixes in both hot and cold foods and fluids.
- Thickened food or fluid can be heated, cooled or frozen whilst maintaining its consistency.
- Can be added to Nutricia’s liquid supplements to reach the required level of thickness.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia).
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Only suitable as a food and fluid thickener.
Direction for Use
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Add the prescribed amount of Nutilis to liquid or pureed meals.
- Use a fork, whisk or shaker to mix vigorously for approximately 20-30 seconds until all the powder is dissolved.
- Stir gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Leave to stand 5 minutes to achieve the desired consistency.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, reseal packaging, store in a cool dry place (not a refrigerator) and use within two months.
- Use only the scoop provided in the packaging.
- Discard unused contents after 8 weeks.
Quantity per Carton
6 tins per carton