NEOCATE JUNIOR UNFLAVOURED 400G | CARTON OF 6
$352.35 (incl. tax)
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com
- Nutritionally complete, suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Contains 35% medium chain triglycerides (MCT).
- Milk and soy protein free.
- Unflavoured – great tasting amino acid formula*.
For the dietary management of children over 1 year of age with cows’ milk allergy, multiple food protein allergy, eosinophilic oesophagitis and other indications where an amino acid-based formula is recommended.
- For enteral use only, not for parenteral use.
- If using as a tube feed, hang time should not exceed 4 hours.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the diet for children over 1 year of age.
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.
Direction of Use
- The quantity of feed should be determined by a clinician or dietitian only and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient.
- Follow the preparation instructions as stated on the can.
- Neocate® Junior is best served chilled.
- Once reconstituted, refrigerate and consume within 24 hours. Shake or stir immediately before use.
- One level scoop provides 7.3g powder.
-Standard concentration: (1kcal/ml, 21.1%w/v): Add 1 level scoop (7.3g powder) of Neocate Junior to 30ml of warm or cool water to yield a final volume of 35ml.
-Lower concentration: (0.69kcal/ml, 14.5%w/v): Add 2 scoops (14.6g powder) of Neocate Junior to 90ml of warm or cool water to yield a final volume of 100ml.
-Higher concentration: (1.26kcal/ml, 26.5%w/v): Add 4 scoops (26.5g powder w/v): Add 4 scoops (29.2g powder) of Neocate Junior to 90ml of warm or cool water to yield a final volume of 110ml.
- Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator) and use within 4 weeks.
Quantity per Carton
6 cans per carton