Fresubin Hepa Dedicated for hepatic patients
Why choose Noble Healthcare Products?
- European Made – the latest technology
- Australian owned 100%
- Free Freight for orders over $300
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 12 months
- Real Support – Speak to us in person
Registered NDIS clients receive a 10% discount on the disposable continence range *
Enjoy Our Bonus Reward Scheme!
Contact us to find out about our rewards system.
‘Earn while you spend’
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 kcal/ml 20 g protein
For the dietary management of patients with or at risk of malnutrition, in particular with acute and chronic liver failure or with risk of hepatic encephalopathy.
Available in 500 ml EasyBag.
- Moderate energy: 1.3 kcal/mL - 650kcal per 500mL bag
- Protein: 20g per bag
- Adapted protein: With 44% branched chain amino acids to improve nutritional status and to counteract the metabolic disturbance related to hepatic encephalopathy1-4
- Low in volume and sodium content according to recommendations5 for patients with ascites and oedema6
- With MCT (35% of fat) for easy absortion7
- With fibre to maintain gut physiology8
1) Plauth M, Cabre E, Riggio O, et al. ESPEN guidelines on enteral nutrition: liver disease. Clin Nutr. 2006;25(2):285-294.
2) Amodio P, Bemeur C, Butterworth R, et al. The Nutritional Management of Hepatic Encephalopathy in Patients With Cirrhosis: International Society for Hepatic Encephalopathy and Nitrogen Metabolism Consensus. Hepatology. 2013;58(1):325-336.
3) Gluud LL, Dam G, Les I, et al. Branched-chain amino acids for people with hepatic encephalopathy. Cochrane Library. 2007. CD001939
4) Kawaguchi T, Taniguchi E, Sata M. Effects of oral branched-chain amino acids on hepatic encephalopathy and outcome in patients with liver cirrhosis. Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2013;28(5)580–588.
5) Ginés P, Angeli P, Lenz K, et al. European Association for the Study of the Liver. EASL clinical practice guidelines on the management of ascites, spontaneous bacterial peritonitis, and hepatorenal syndrome in cirrhosis. J Hepatol. 2010;53(3):397-417.
6) Runyon BA. Management of adult patients with ascites due to cirrhosis: an update. Hepatology. 2009;49(6):2087-2107.
7) Babayan VK. Medium chain triglycerides and structured lipids. Lipids. 1987;22(6):417-420.
8) Lochs H, Allison SP, Meier R, et al. Introductory to the ESPEN Guidelines on Enteral Nutrition: terminology, definitions and general topics. Clin Nutr. 2006;25(2):180-186.
ALLERGENS: This product contains milk and soy.