TENTRINI MULTI FIBRE 500ML OPTRI BOTTLE | CARTON OF 12
Why Choose Noble Healthcare?
- Real Support – Speak to us in person – freecall-1800 780 699
- Australian owned 100%
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund you in full.
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 6 months
- Registered NDIS Provider
Possible stock delays
Please email or ring us to confirm if urgent
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com
- Age adapted nutrition, designed specifically to meet the nutritional needs of older children.
- Whey protein enriched and dominant for improved tolerance and protein balance.
- DHA* and EPA* enriched to provide a source of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids to enterally fed children.
- Fibre enriched, MF6™ fibre blend**, 5.5 g per bottle, to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Enriched with carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for its antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children with a seafood allergy.
- Not suitable for children requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
Direction of Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Low lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton