NUTRISON MULTI FIBRE 500ML BOTTLE | CARTON OF 12
Why Choose Noble Healthcare?
- Real Support – Speak to us in person – freecall-1800 780 699
- Australian owned 100%
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund you in full.
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 6 months
- Registered NDIS Provider
Possible stock delays
Please email or ring us to confirm if urgent
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com
• Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
• 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to help maintain normal bowel function.
• Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
• Fish oils: to provide Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
• Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): for easier fat digestion and absorption.
• Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
• 1000ml ready-to-hang pack and 500ml plastic bottle formats: provides flexibility for different feeding methods e.g. closed-system pump delivery, syringe bolus.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients requiring a residue-restricted diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton