NUTRISON ADVANCED DIASON PACK 1000ML | CARTON OF 8
Why Choose Noble Healthcare?
- Real Support – Speak to us in person – freecall-1800 780 699
- Australian owned 100%
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund you in full.
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 6 months
- Registered NDIS Provider
Possible stock delays
Please email or ring us to confirm if urgent
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
• Low glycaemic index (GI = 37): to support glycaemic control.
• 100% of protein from soy: to support lowering levels of blood cholesterol levels to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease.
• 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to support healthy bowel function and delaying carbohydrate absorption to improve glycaemic control.
• Starch & fructose as the main sources of carbohydrate: to support glycaemic control.
• High proportion of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFAs): to support glycaemic control and achieve optimal plasma lipid levels.
• Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
• Elevated levels of vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and chromium: to improve antioxidant status and carbohydrate metabolism.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with impaired glucose tolerance, including diabetes mellitus and/or hyperglycaemia.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 packs per carton