NUTRINI 500ML PACK | CARTON OF 12
Why Choose Noble Healthcare?
- Real Support – Speak to us in person – freecall-1800 780 699
- Australian owned 100%
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund you in full.
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 6 months
- Registered NDIS Provider
Possible stock delays
Please email or ring us to confirm if urgent
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com
Whey protein enriched and dominant for improved tolerance and protein balance.
Higher proportion of fat, lower protein and iron content compared to adult formulations to cater for the needs of young children.
DHA* dominant blend of long chain fatty acids to support brain function and prevent deficiency.
Enriched with carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for its antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
* Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)** Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 7 years and over.
- Use with caution in children with a seafood allergy.
- Not for parenteral use.
Directions of Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Low lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
Quantity per Carton
12 packs per carton