Fresubin Original Fibre 1000mL EasyBag
Why Choose Noble Healthcare?
- Real Support – Speak to us in person – freecall-1800 780 699
- Australian owned 100%
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund you in full.
- Free returns of unused disposable products up to 6 months
- Registered NDIS Provider
Possible stock delays
Please email or ring us to confirm if urgent
Lowest price guaranteed for disposable nappies, pants and pads *
Please provide a written quote for an equivalent product and we will match it
Send to – email@example.com
1 kcal/ml 38g protein
Starter tube feed to build up a nutrition regime and for patients with or at risk of malnutrition, in particular with lower energy needs. Design to meet the nutritional needs of patients with a normal metabolism, protein need 0.8 g / kg BW.
Available in 1000mL EasyBag.
- Energy: 1.0 kcal/mL - 1000 kcal per bag
- Protein: 38g per bag
- With high quality protein for a balanced amino acid provision1
- With fibre to maintain gut physiology2
- With fish oil
- With 20 µg Vitamin D per RDD according to latest nutritional recommendations for persons without endogeneous synthesis like immobile patients3-5
1) World Health Organization. Protein and amino acid requirements in human nutrition. WHO technical report series. 2007;935.
2) Lochs H, Allison SP, Meier R, et al. Introductory to the ESPEN Guidelines on Enteral Nutrition: terminology, definitions and general topics. Clin Nutr. 2006;25:180-186.
3) Dawson-Hughes B, Mithal A, Bonjour JP, et al. IOF position statement: vitamin D recommendations for older adults. Osteoporos Int. 2010;21(7):1151-1154.
4) Nordic Nutrition Recommendations: Integrating nutrition and physical activity.5th edition. 2012
5) D-A-C-H: Referenzwerte Für Die Nahrstoffzufuhr; 2018.
ALLERGENS: This product contains milk, soy, wheat and fish oil.